IEE Innovation Evaluation Grants are available to schools that are working closely with the Research Schools Network. They are awarded by the Institute for Effective Education (IEE) to provide funding for pilot evaluations of innovations of teaching and learning approaches that support the Research Schools Network’s goal to improve the attainment of pupils by increasing the use of evidence-based practices.
We are now accepting applications for the next round of Innovation Evaluation grants. More information on how to apply can be found in the call document and Innovation Evaluation Handbook.
The deadline for applications is 17:00 on Friday 2 March 2018.
Find out more about current Innovation Evaluation projects, by following the links below:
- Active Banking – accelerated vocabulary enhancement
- Building resilience in learners
- Evaluating the impact of feedback using an audio tool compared to written feedback
- The effect of immediate (live) marking on pupil progress in science
- Improving children’s narrative writing through film clubs
- Investigating a sustainable approach to teaching languages in primary schools
- Teaching A-level pupils “skills for learning”
- The Meta-Package
- No More Marking