IEE Innovation Evaluation Grants are available to schools that are working closely with the Research Schools Network.They are awarded by the Institute for Effective Education (IEE) to provide funding for pilot evaluations of innovations of teaching and learning approaches that support the Research Schools Network’s goal to improve the attainment of pupils by increasing the use of evidence-based practices.
We are now accepting applications for IEE Innovation Evaluation Grants. Please see the call document for details of how to apply. Closing date for applications is 10 November 2017.
Find out more about current Innovation Evaluation projects, by following the links below:
- Active Banking – accelerated vocabulary enhancement
- Building resilience in learners
- Evaluating the impact of feedback using an audio tool compared to written feedback
- The effect of immediate (live) marking on pupil progress in science
- Improving children’s narrative writing through film clubs
- Investigating a sustainable approach to teaching languages in primary schools
- Teaching A-level pupils “skills for learning”
- The Meta-Package
- No More Marking
Dates of funding rounds
Opens Monday 25 September 2017 and closes Friday 10 November 2017.
Opens Monday 15 January 2018 and closes Friday 2 March 2018.
Opens Monday 30 April 2018 and closes Friday 15 June 2018.